The Happy Sea
Sustainability plays an important role in The Happy Sea and the future of our planet.
- All apparel is manufactured in WRAP-certified facilities with newer, more efficient dye machines - efficiently using 7x less water than average for clothing manufacturers: saving 24 million gallons a week...and that all gets recycled afterwards
- Our clothing facilities take every opportunity to reduce their co2 emissions through solar power, minimal electricity usage, recycling, no overseas shipping, W.R.A.P. certification and small, daily eco-friendly decisions that add up
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) is a globally recognized independent non-profit organization dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing through certification and education. Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process that ensures that sewn products are being produced under lawful, humane and ethical conditions
- All screen printing is done in Fernandina Beach FL
- Donations are made throughout the year to the Orca Conservancy, Ocean Alliance & Sea to Shore
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.